Helical Communication Technologies is conveniently located in Florida’s High Tech Corridor on the Space Coast. The company draws seasoned experts in the field of radio frequency and aerospace engineering that participated in NASA’s manned space program. HCT is driven to provide small dimension, high-performance antennas at a reasonable cost.
Our expert research and development engineers with over 50 years of aggregated experience in the development of ground, aircraft and satellite-based antennas have provided technical advice to domestic as well as international clients. HCT has been called upon to provide antenna design and technologies when others have failed.
HCT capabilities include design and building:
• QHAs for specific satellite transmitting and receiving purposes
• Anechoic Chamber Antenna Pattern Measuring
• Associated Low Noise Amplifiers [LNA]
• Software Defined Receiver Integration [SDR]
• Custom Tracking and Downlink Software
• Terrestrial Ground Station Assembly
• Specific software to track Doppler shift
• Feasibility studies for any current or future communication needs
• Technical Consulting in fields involving Terrestrial and Space-based antenna technologies
• Specific Antenna construction for priority tasks
Past clients include Government Agencies, National Laboratories, Fortune 500 Companies and Elite Research Universities.